• We are here to serve our clients.
• Each time a client walks into our office, the client will
be treated with promptness and respect, regardless of the nature
of the matter. We will handle a client’s legal affairs in
a timely, confidential, cost-effective, and professional manner.
• Our relationships with clients are built one success at
a time on the basis of the quality of our work. Our mission is
to satisfy our clients beyond their expectations.
• Our function is often adversarial. However, we will always
endeavor to treat our clients’ opponents and their representatives
with courtesy, respect, and consideration.
• We will be passionate advocates for our clients but will
not become personally involved in their matters. Personal involvement
will not serve our clients—it will cloud our judgment and
our understanding of our function.
• Clients entrust great responsibility to us. We must always
be mindful of this and thankful and grateful to our clients for
their trust and confidence in us.
• Our reputation is built upon our performance in our relationships
with clients. It is our greatest asset. We must always endeavor
to maintain a reputation for professionalism, hard work, honesty,